Everyone, regardless of age, loves birthdays and looks forward to this day! To create a perfect mood for the birthday person and all the guests, it is very important to create a festive, cheerful atmosphere, and decorating the party venue is the first thing you should take care of!
Designers use various party supplies, accessories, and materials to beautify the room, hall, or garden, where the party will be held, but bright and versatile balloons are, of course, the most popular option. You just need to order the necessary items on a reliable website, pick up the most attractive decoration ideas and bring them to life!
Now we will show you the best of the best 18th birthday decorations ideas you can try!
Huge confetti balls
If you are wondering how to decorate your birthday stage to make it as noticeable and bright as possible, then you will not find a better idea than balloons filled with confetti!
Choose items with the brightest confetti color combinations, and do not forget to fix them at different heights and different distances from the audience so that your decoration looks more interesting and voluminous.
These balloons are also good because you can pop them in the middle of the party, creating a wow effect and showering those present with sparkling rain!
Mini balloons, decorated with pom poms
You can use this idea to create eye-catching decor for your holiday table by tying balloons to weights right on the table, fixing helium balloons to chairs, or letting them beautifully float over the table.
For this composition, you will need transparent or white balloons, mini pom-poms, and double-sided tape.
- Order balloons and mini pom-poms in different colors.
- Inflate your balloons with air or helium (depending on how you will use them) and tie their necks with white ribbons.
- Prepare tiny pieces of double-sided tape and stick them to the surface of the balloons in random order. This simple idea looks very festive and cute!
There are many ideas for creating an amazing photo booth: everyone loves taking photos and, sooner or later, all your guests will gather near your photo backdrop. Make it stunning so that they will really like it and talk about it later!
However, this does not mean that you have to work hard to create a beautiful background:
- order a lot of medium-sized multi-colored balloons (you can combine balls of plain color with, for example, polka dot items) and inflate them with air;
- attach them to the wall using a special net, making a horizontal garland of them (you can also round its edges for an interesting effect);
- tie a lot of colorful ribbons to the necks of the balls, alternating colors to make a colorful curtain;
- now, attach fresh flower buds and greenery to your garland to make your photo backdrop stand out!
Floral balloon arch
Among the many ideas available today, this is one of the prettiest! This décor can make many of your party areas, such as the stage, festive table, candy bar, photo booth, and gift table even more beautiful — you can even use it as wall décor!
To create such an arch, you can use regular latex balloons of different colors: you can choose contrasting shades to make your decor more visible, or opt for complementary shades for a more elegant design.
Such décor helps to instantly create a bright and memorable accent that your guests will definitely like and that will help them make cool photos!
Are you tired of the typical balloon decoration ideas and looking for something unique? Then glow-in-the-dark balloons are all you need to bring a sparkling effect to your birthday party!
The LED balls are made of more durable latex. A diode is placed inside, designed for an average of 48 hours of high-quality service — it allows these balloons to emit a cozy neon light. Thanks to this, the LED inflatable will give a feeling of magic as long as the party goes on!
You can also buy some glow sticks and insert them into balls, or you can opt for LED balls and attach them upside down to the ceiling of a room — this will create the illusion of a sparkling canopy.