Hair care has come a long way. From traditionally using a few ingredients to boosting the formula using the latest technology, the industry experts have constantly been developing effective hair care products. These range from hair oils to hair masks, and from hair serums to hair creams. However, one thing has stood the test of time- and it is a hair fall shampoo.
This hair care product comes sporting a wide range of features as per the ingredients chosen. It could vary from natural to a chemically enriched one used for hair fall or to accelerate hair regrowth. We recommend you buy a shampoo that best matches your hair care issues and helps you have better results over time.
Ingredients to look out for in good hair fall shampoo
If you want to know the dilemma this topic carries, we suggest you visit a retail store or browse an e-commerce platform. The range of such anti-hair fall products can get you so confused. You could even start wondering which of these products would work for you and which one will not.
To make your task a little easier, we recommend you check out the following safe and natural ingredients that should be present in the formula for maximum benefits:
- Onion: The extract of onion is a crucial ingredient. It can enhance blood supply such that the hair follicles and the scalp region are well provided for.
Having a sufficient blood supply would help the hair follicles be stronger from the core. This would also allow the hair strands to become healthy and free from damages like hair breakage, hair thinning, and more.
- Wheat Amino Acids: If you want your hair to be strong and unbreakable, you should opt for a hair fall shampoo that ideally contains wheat amino acids. This well-known ingredient helps in restoring elasticity and tensile strength to your hair. At the same time, wheat amino acids also reduce porosity, thus making your tresses healthy and voluminous.
- Plant Keratin: Plant keratin is an important protein. It comprises eighteen variants that add moisture and nourishment to the hair follicles and strands. Being a plant-based nutrient, it is safe and can be used regularly to protect the hair from environmental changes. Plant keratin also helps the hair to look gorgeous by restoring its natural shine and texture.
- Soy Amino Acids: A good-quality hair fall shampoo should contain this ingredient to help make the hair more manageable. Soy amino acids can also restore moisture and nourishment levels and make the hair stronger by making the hair roots well-nourished.
This sums up what you should ideally look for if you want to buy the best hair fall shampoo. But is that the end of the path where your hair care routine will be miraculously transformed? No, it is not. You should consider the following factors before purchasing a hair care product like a hair shampoo:
Opting for hair fall control shampoo that works
At times, people who look for hair fall control shampoo often complain that it is not proving too effective against their hair care issues. But a wide majority of them are also the ones who buy chemically enriched and toxin-rich hair care solutions that only cause more harm than good in the long run.
We thus recommend that you opt for a safe, natural, gentle, and toxin-free hair fall control shampoo that helps you address issues like dandruff, dermatitis, white flakes, and, most importantly, the issue of dryness. Most hair care issues also arise from not taking good care of the scalp and leaving it non-moisturized for longer durations.
This could also be caused due to improper blood circulation in the skin cells, pollution, and seasonal changes too, but you should not disregard the importance of giving enough moisturization to the hair roots and hair follicles on a daily basis.
Factors to consider when buying a hair fall shampoo:
While walking down the aisle in a departmental store in the hair care section or while surfing on an e-commerce portal, the variants of hair fall shampoo could confuse you. So how are you supposed to draw a conclusion and pick a hair care product that suits you the best?
You can do so if you keep track of the following factors while buying a hair fall control shampoo, either online or in a supermarket near you:
- Buy a natural product: If you want your hair to improve for real, you need a hair care product infused with natural ingredients. The goodness of natural ingredients plays a significant role in delivering crucial benefits. Yet, the formula is mild enough to keep the development as natural as possible while making it everlasting.
- Avoid adulterations: Some hair care products are infused with artificial dyes and fragrances. As a user, you should not buy them. Adulterations can dilute the effectiveness of the natural formula and curtain several benefits. At times, adulterations can also turn out to be harmful to your hair. Thus, choose a hair fall shampoo with no added colors, harmful chemicals, or too loud fragrances.
- Discard toxicity: To make the results rapid, some brands use chemicals like parabens, ammonia, SLES, and more. Unfortunately, these are toxic chemicals that can give you initial results but only damage your hair in the long run. These harmful chemicals and toxins can drive your hair beyond repair, too, if you are not careful. Thus, if you come across a hair care product that contains toxic chemicals, you need to discard the product immediately.
- Check for Suitability: Not every person can have the same hair type. For example, some people have naturally straight hair, while others have curly hair. In addition, some people have modified their hair type with the help of chemical adjustments like straightening, perming, hair dyeing, and more. Thus, before you pick a haircare shampoo, you should look at its suitability. It is easier if you come across a unisex hair shampoo suitable for all hair types, including chemically altered and treated hair.
- Assure Quality Control: The quality of the product must always be your concern. Thus, you should buy only a safe and gentle shampoo that has been tested clinically by experts. Quality assurance can be obtained in this way. At the same time, if the product comes with a safety certificate, such as the MadeSafe Certification issued for all products from Mamaearth, it is a gem!
You should choose a trusted brand that understands your issues and aspirations. As per our conversation with hair experts, we believe Mamaearth is a unique and trustworthy brand for transforming your hair care regime. We are happy to read such amazing online reviews that state how this brand has transformed the hair care regime of many users in India.
Now that you know where to begin and what to look for in a hair fall shampoo, you should look at the product portfolio of Mamaearth. Apart from recommending the Onion Shampoo with Onion and Plant Keratin for Hair Fall Control from this brand, you can also consider its other hair care products like the Tea Tree Shampoo, Almond Shampoo, Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo, and more. Each haircare product has its benefits, and you should be able to reap the best results easily!