A trip is considered to be a very interesting activity to be undertaken by the people but the efforts associated with the identification of the right tourist destination will be a lot. So, once the destination has been decided then people have to research the most important tourist places in that particular place and people also need to make the best possible decisions associated with the accommodation. But now there is no need to worry because planning the trip to the city of Delhi is directly linked with planning the stay into Le Meridien Delhi so that everyone will be able to enjoy the perfect day options and following are some of the most important places to be visited in this particular city:
- Red Fort: This particular place symbolises the Mughal rule in India and the fort was built in 1638 which very well justifies that this will be a magnificent monument that will be captivating the attention of individuals and will be exhibiting the architectural splendour of the moguls. The walls of this particular fort are very high which is a very important feature of this particular fort.
- Humayun’s tomb:This particular place is very much successful in terms of providing people with accessibility to the monument built by Queen Haji Begum who was the widow of Humayun. This monument will be displaying the inspiration of Persian architecture and the famous Taj Mahal is also having a resemblance to this particular monument. It is open on all days for the visits of individuals and is very much important to be visited after the late afternoon.
- Qutub Minar: This particular place is believed to be the best possible place of relating the victory and beginning of the Mughal period in India. This particular place is 73 m tall and was constructed after defeating the last Hindu kingdom. This particular place was built to provide people with a faithful opportunity of undertaking the prayers and the red sandstone was perfectly used in this particular case for the construction of the first three floors and after it, marble and sandstone were used to undertake the last two floors.
- Lotus Temple: This is considered to be one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Delhi because of the resemblance associated with the lotus flower which will ultimately help in providing people with multiple benefits in the long run. This particular place will also help in ensuring that everyone will be able to symbolise the religions of Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism and Jain religion. This is known as one of the most important temples in the whole world and is a very serene place open for prayers and meditation by the people who follow any kind of religion. It also includes nine pools of water around the petals which is considered to be the best possible areas to be witnessed by the individuals.
- LODI Gardens: If individuals are interested to escape the crowd of the city and get rid of their busy life then planning a visit to this particular place is worth it. This particular place was built in 1936 by the British and is also very much successful in terms of providing people with easy accessibility to the 90-acre garden which is an excellent place for relaxing, walking, jogging and enjoying the beauty of nature. The national bonsai park is perfectly straight in this particular place which is another very important attraction of the whole system.
- Akshardham temple:This particular place is considered to be one of the best possible types of temples and is also the largest Hindu temple. Apart from using concrete for the foundation, the entire construction is made with the help of granite and marble from the whole world. The structure is considered to be the perfect proof of architectural excellence and is spread across 12 acres of land which very well justifies that people will be able to enjoy easy accessibility to the huge cultural Centre in this particular case. People can very easily undertake boating into different kinds of water canals over here to have the best possible experience of a lifetime.
- India Gate: This particular place was constructed in the year 1931 and is also known as the war Memorial for approximately more than 70,000 soldiers who were killed during the first world war and the Afghan war. The names of soldiers are perfectly inscribed on the walls of India Gate and this is also known as the all India war memorial. This particular place is situated on the Rajpath and is looking very much standing every evening into the lights.
- Chandni Chowk: This place is known as the heart of the national capital of Delhi and the visit to Delhi will be incomplete without visiting this particular Chowk. This is one of the most important and busiest places in Delhi city and is considered to be the best possible amalgamation of the culture, food options and history. People can very easily shop here for different kinds of products including handicrafts, clothes and several other kinds of related things. The Paranthe Wali Gali is also present over here which will very well justify that people will be able to satisfy their taste buds very successfully without any kind of doubt.
- Jama Masjid: This is another very fine example of the best possible architecture and the golden age associated with Shahjahan. This particular place is considered to be one of the most important opportunities of ensuring that people will be able to deal with things very well and enjoy their perfect visit because of the combination of red sandstone and white marble. This particular place is perfectly visited by tourists for its amazing architecture.
Hence, planning to visit the city of Delhi is worth it and further planning the stay into Le Meridien Delhi is a very good idea. This visit will be capable of providing people with a very great lifetime experience.