The Top Grill doesn’t have all the cooking power of all other Kenyon electric grills unless it’s missing one key feature, the top. This allows users with limited height clearance an easy solution as a flat top surface. Featuring a simple, elegant design, the No Top Grill will add class to any kitchen or galley. Touch control functionality and a 1300-Watt element provide the user with total control to cook anything in their repertoire. This grill comes with an extra top handle lid that can be stow in a convenient spot while not in use, allowing the user to enjoy the benefits of covered grilling.
Features & Dimensions:-
- Powerful Performance – Cooking temperatures exceed 500F in 5 minutes, 600F in less than 10 minutes for perfect cooking.
- The electric burner system eliminates 100% all flare-ups.
- The nonstick grill imparts perfect marks on meats and is dishwasher safe.
- The disposable drip tray is located under the grill which captures the juices and fats and at the same time offers the classic grill flavor in the food; it can be added in the same variety of liquids and dressings to achieve a different flavor and exquisite in meals.
- Dishwasher safe removable lid.
- Comfortable side handles, which makes it very easy to transport.
- Excellent temperature control.
- This 220v electric grill is UL approved for indoor and outdoor use.
- Full product warranty 3 years.
Top Kenyon Electric Grill:-
The No Lid Grill features all of the cooking capability of Kenyon’s other electric grills, with the exception of one crucial feature: the lid. This provides a simple solution for people with restricted height clearance as a smooth top surface. The No Lid Grill is a simple and elegant design that will add class to any kitchenette or cabinet. Touch screen feature and a 1300-Watt element give the user complete control over whatever recipe they have. This grill comes with an extra top handle lid that can be stored in a convenient spot while not in use, allowing the user to enjoy the benefits of covered grilling.
For fancy folks who want an electric grill that’s also flexible, consider the Kenyon Floridian All Seasons Grill. It can reach 600 degrees in about 10 minutes and is approved for indoor and outdoor use. And it only weighs 24 pounds, so it’s portable enough to boot.
The aluminum non-stick grids will get nice burn marks on your food, with no cold spots since the heating element is in direct contact with the grid. A waterproof digital panel helps you switch between the 8 temperature settings and an insulted lid prevents accidental burns. Users like to cook everything from heavier cuts of meat (think tomahawks and rib eye) to vegetables. You’ll also have the added benefit of being able to put the rack and lid in the dishwasher after dinner is over.
Kenyon’s Floridian Portable Electric Grill in Stainless Steel with Intel liken Touch Control gets an upgraded control system to re-define the electric grill.