Are adult baby bottles safe for your children?
Food and drug administration of the US are very protective and careful in the case of baby bottles, and make sure that no harmful chemical must be used in their manufacturing, otherwise, they sue that company and ban that company. Whether you are using bottles to feed breastmilk or baby formula – don’t worry your babies are safe. But still you guys have to be careful and keep a few things in mind, if you find any of these signs, stop using the product and complain about it. That important points are as follows:
- Plastic is something that can have many demerits and most people are unaware of it. Bisphenol A is a compound that may be used to make plastic bottles harder, and this chemical can cause a lot of problems and can also affect your normal body functioning very badly. it can affect fertility and puberty timings, produce excess fat. Not only this, but it can also affect your immune and nervous system.
- Polypropylene is another harmful chemical that may consists of a large amount of microscopic particles of plastic that may affect the health of your babies. So beware while choosing adult baby bottles.
Precautions to use baby bottles:
It is true that plastics contain a lot of harmful chemicals but here we will discuss that how you can get rid of this hassle.
- You must avoid to use that things which are completely made up of plastic. instead them you can use bottles of glass or stainless steel.
- This option is good but to some extent. As we all know glass is more expensive than plastic, so everyone cannot afford it and there is a risk of breaking it.
- Chemicals inside plastics are most effective when they are exposed to very high temperatures, so never put them in microwaves, and don’t even use hot water to wash them.
- Babies often leave milk in the bottle. Never store it in a plastic bottle but put it in the refrigerator in something else.
- Do not shake the milk in a plastic bottle. If you want to mix something, first mix it in a glass or steel vessel and then put it into the plastic bottle.
The food for the younger child is well chosen and the bottle should also be chosen carefully.
Varieties of adult baby bottles:
Many varieties of these baby bottles are available in the market of many states of the US. some of the most popular varieties of the baby bottles are as follows:
- Brown’s Natural Flow Original Baby Bottle, best for reducing gas problems.
- Comotomo Baby Bottle, very comfortable for the breastfed babies.
- Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle, very easy to wash and clean.
- MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle, attract the attention of babies.
- Nanobebe Breastmilk Bottle, best for premature babies.
- Brown’s Options+ Slow Flow Bottle Set
- Medela Breast Milk Bottle, can be afforded at reasonable price.
- Munchkin LATCH Transition Cup, best for adult babies.
- Munchkin LATCH Bottle
- Joovy Boob Diamond
- Evenflo Feeding Classic Glass Bottle
- Playtex Baby Nurser with Drop-In Liners
All these brands provide different facilities to their users and try their best to make their customers satisfied and comfortable. Adult baby bottles are very popular nowadays, and parents can breathe a sigh of relief to see their babies happy and comfortable.