Role of Mover in a moving company
Who is the mover?
It is the person who helps the public in moving and relocating their luggage including clothes, pots, blankets, and mainly furniture safely, from one place to another. He is a strong man with all the necessary information about this job. It does its job in a better and more effective way because it is accountable to the moving company for any ups and downs. There are many companies, working on moving systems, and all these companies hire many workers to perform this task and to satisfy the public. Mover is not an independent person, rather he is depending on the company that hires him as a worker. He has to follow the company’s orders and be accountable to the company for his deeds.
Responsibilities of a mover:
There are many responsibilities of a mover, that he has to fulfill his duties to make his company more popular. A mover represents the whole company. There is a great importance of his job, if he does a good job then the name of the whole company will be bright and if he does a bad job then it may affect the name and fame of the company. Some major responsibilities of him are as follows:
- The first responsibility of the mover is to pack the luggage you want to shift. Packing should be done in such a way that nothing is spoiled. For this purpose, he may use different essential tools, to make the packing of the luggage safe and protective.
- The companies provided them with large containers or trucks, in which all the goods are loaded and transported from one place to another. It is their responsibility to load these goods safely, and he should load the luggage in such a way, that if there are jumps and some shocks appear during the travel, then no damage may be done to the goods. And when you reach there, unload the luggage safely.
- He also has the responsibility to set the luggage in the right place at the new place. Relocation of luggage can be easily done by the mover, if he has a map in which location of everything is mentioned.
- The mover should make a list of the goods before placing them in the truck and when the goods reach their destination, then check if all the goods are complete. It is very important to check if something has fallen on the way. If this is the case, then the company (who hired this mover) has to pay the penalty.
Essential qualities for a mover:
You should know these things before hiring any mover:
- As you know it takes a lot of hard work and a sick or weak person can’t do it. So you have to make sure that the person you hire for this purpose, must be physically fit and strong.
- He should have enough experience to work. He must be regular and very professional in his job.
- There is a big difference between a literate and illiterate person, so try your best to hire a qualified mover, because an educated worker can give you good advice on where something will look more beautiful and can do his job in a better and effective way.
- And you must see the license of the truck driver, in which your goods will be transported. And find out if he drives good so that your luggage doesn’t get damaged in the travel.